Saturday, May 31, 2008

Top of the morning to you :)

Good Morning :)

Checking around my usual stuff today. Answered a few emails. Wrote down some numbers etc etc.

Visited DRW / Driven Rapid Wealth and saw that my earnings were getting up there again. So I purchased a new spot from profit and withdrew a little for myself, which was sent to my AlertPay almost instantly! This has turned out to be a real nice program. I'm glad it's doing well.

*****

In 10DollarsWonder has anyone noticed that we're cycling 5 times on new purchases as opposed to the old 7? Have you made a new or repurchase recently and were you that observant? (smile)
You know what? That's just fine with me. It means that I can help to cycle two positions other than my own. Actually is a good idea since the membership and number of positions continue to grow daily. Thumbs up Admin!

*****

I hope to have word soon on the e2ePay program Replacement. I am soooo anxious to get this show on the road again!!! And to all you e2epay players ... everything will continue where it left off. We should have the same positions, earnings and referrals that we had when it was put on hold.
I will probably send out an ALERT when it's Open, because I don't want anyone to miss it. So if you're not already on my Alert list, feel free to join. Thanks :)

*****

Hungry Cats are eye-balling me with that look in their eye ... so I better go feed them ... or else :(

*****


7 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...glad to see all our programs going good! Makes me smile big time!

Don't let those kitties get too hungry...if they are like mine, they will eat anything in site (electric cords, shoe laces, baseball caps, etc.) and then whine cause they want more!

Just gotta LUV them!

Anonymous said...

It´s better with cats than dogs :)

I´m humorous today so I will take it one step further....

Today is a sunny day, so it´s not raining cats and dogs :)

What would we be without them?

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Remember my kitties are grown. So when they want food, they want food! One of them loves bologna so she gets special treatment.

Hi mattias,
Glad you're feeling humorous today. Today does seem to be a funny day for me too! lol

Yes we do love our critters :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did repurchased yesterday and noticed that the cycling went from 7 down to 5. I don't really understand when the 'big' money is going to start? I 32 positions now and I have not missed one day of cycling, so I can't complain!

blondie said...

Hi Brad,

Let's think about this, ok?

If you cycle once daily on 32 positions, that $3.20 per day.
If you had 100 pos's, it would be $10 per day. 500 pos's would be $50 per day. You see?

As long as our members stay active and continue to purchase or re-purchase with a good chunk of their earnings, there is no reason why this program can't keep chugging along until we all are making that kind of money.

This is NOT a get rich quick or fast cash program. It's more of a slow and steady earning program where everyone can get a piece of the pie.

Cheers :)

Unknown said...

Hi Blondie,

I dun understand your statement here -
"I hope to have word soon on the e2ePay program Replacement. everything will continue where it left off. We should have the same positions, earnings and referrals that we had when it was put on hold."

To my understanding, all our positions, earnings, referrals will be merged to our new 10dw account and a totally different program will be created for e2epay.

Cheers,
Cody

blondie said...

Hi Cody,
No. That plan has changed.
I wrote about it in the 28th and 29th. And here is the news update on the 10dw site for the 28th as well:

"e2epay transferring:
We are now working on an alternative plan. Which we are going to move e2epay to a new site. Please do not purchase, re-purchase or withdraw from your e2epay transfer account."

So yes, e2ePay will continue but under a different name.
Not sure what will happen to all those 2nd accounts we created at 10dw. We'll figure it out.

Cheers,
blondie