Saturday, May 24, 2008

Really good post ...

You guys wanna read something really good? Just be prepared when you read it. I think we can all associate with what Jim is saying. It certainly opened my eyes a bit and ... well ... just read it. You'll see what I mean.

*****


Here's something to go along with it.
Yes I know I've posted this before, but I really like it. A lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geZehkuUvuk

And I need to get some gardening done today. It's just been so windy or wet lately that I've got all these flowers and veggie plants still in their cute little pots growing in my kitchen.
So best get going and I'll catch you guys later.

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for giving me a plug this morning. Felt as though it needed to be said, ya know? Good to see ya!

Brought ya some coffee..!! And a hug!

Jim

blondie said...

There you are!
You're my Hero Jim!!!

I looked for you this morning but you weren't online yet. Then I read your blog, saw what time it was posted, and knew you must still be sleeping! lol

Thanks for the coffee and the hug. How did you know I needed both?

Anonymous said...

This confession by Jim is a true lesson for many of us, even if we care about others in our best hours of life.His honesty to confess his own EGO shows us all an important thing in life, namely that we must learn to take care about other people when they have needs.

Anonymous said...

Judy - great choice of music - so gentle. Listened to it many times last evening. Thank you.