Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Real Quick ...

Am on my way out the door to plant the flowers I bought yesterday. Might be back later ... or not.

Just read a good post at 9planetreviews re: 10DollarsWonder.
For those who have missed a cycle day or three, please read it.
Also just a friendly reminder payment terms are now 7-14 days.
And don't forget about the things you need to do to stay "active". OK?

Oh and The Hermit's got a new pic of Smoky on his blog, and a very funny "'contract"! Laughed my butt off :)) Wish my cats were that smart!

CYA Later :))

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

hey Blondie...good luck on getting the plants in the ground. Flowers make all the difference in a yard! And they can hide all sorts of unpleasant things ya don't want to look at!

Don't overdo it...don't want you to hurt anything important, ya know?

Jim

blondie said...

I'm tired as hell, but that still made me smile :) Thanks Jim!
And I'm not done out there either.
But my body is sure telling me how old I am these last 2 days.
YIKES!