Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No Title Yet ... Just added a note re: 10DW

Wish I had read The Hermit's Monday night post earlier.
Then perhaps I wouldn't feel like 'calling in sick' to work today.
Thanks Jim ... as always :)

The last two days have sorta wiped me out.
So todays post might be short and sweet and to the point. OK? cool.

*****

Something occurred to me last night after I logged out and crashed on the couch.
The day that I was shown the DrivenRapidWealth program, I signed up and posted it in my blog. Soon after, a fellow blogger wrote to me telling me to "beware" of the program and the folks running it.
Ok well, too late now. I'm already in for a whopping 10 bucks. So how bad can it be?

Since then, I've bought 5 new positions, and withdrawn $100, all from that initial $10 purchase. Yes of course, most of that is thanks to my referrals. But I guess my point here is you just have to go with your gut feeling sometimes. And whatever happens, happens. So in this case, I am glad that I did that.

*****

I was privileged yesterday to view some of the conversations between js and Clay, the Admin of Mammoth List. And as we all know, js decided not to join the program. And that's fine. Everyone does their own thing ... as we should.

When I joined, it was just for fun. And to see if I could make a few bucks in the meantime. Isn't that what we do this for? To have fun, meet new people, and maybe even make a little pocket change?

So even though js brought up a lot of good points in his review of ML, I don't see any reason why I can't have fun with it. Might as well ... since I'm already in, eh?

*****

I know some of you are getting impatient with the e2ePay transfer to 10DollarsWonder. I feel the same way.
But posting negatively in forums and/or blogs will not speed things up any. And depending on who reads your posts, could have a negative impact on the entire program. So please give it a lot of thought, before speaking your peace. You can always write to Admin. He may or may not read it. But at least you can get the satisfaction of "venting" without it having a negative effect on the other members. Just my 2 cents.

UPDATE: Just received a comment here from Missi, Support at 10DollarsWonder. Please note what she has nicely reminded us of ... You need a hint?
How about: May 31st.

Thanks a bunch Missi !!! Appreciate your help as always!

*****

Need to check a few more things, then I may or may not be back. So as Porky Pig would say ...










12 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...glad you didn't "call in sick" today! I always look foward to reading your blog first thing! It's kinda like sharing a cup of coffee with a friend early in the morning, ya know?

Good advise about e2ePay and 10DollarsWonder!

JIm

blondie said...

Thanks Jim.
Yeah I do look for you early on to share that cup of coffee with :)
I'm glad we can do that.

Now, if I can just teach you how to bring me that first cup in bed ... LOL :D

js said...

I can fax one to you blondie!

js

blondie said...

Awwww John ;)
Faxes just don't have that personal touch, ya know?
But if I run out, I'll sure take you up on that offer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie ... there seems to be one thing that most people seem to be overlooking in the information... the dates on the e2epay page state that transfers will START on 6th of April UNTIL the 31st May. I too am eagerly awaiting the merge completion (or news of). Would you mind reminding people that I do not reply to support mails between Friday evening and Sunday (although Im in Australia and seem to be a day ahead of some). I am a single mum juggling 3 jobs so support mails could be done any time in the day depending on my roster and comittments but promise members I always answer every mail at least once a day. Only urgent emails regarding missing positions or payments not paid within 120 business hours, account detail updates are forwarded on. Any abuse or slanderous mail will be deleted automatically. I also help some people live via messenger when home. I apologise to everyone for any inconvenience caused by not having the ability to be tied to the pc 24/7 just to answer their questions immediately. Sorry for a long one this morning. Hope your day picks up. Sending you a smile and a coffee.

Anonymous said...

Hey missi (sorry blonide for using your blog to have a few words with 10DW technical support girl) :-) I have noticed that 10DW skipped cycling for two days so far, not two days in a row. So I'm getting a bit cautious about it. Any comment on that, please?

blondie said...

Hey sinip,
I published your post out of courtesy. I have talked about this before, haven't I?
Don't you frequent MMG also?
Sorry if I'm wrong.
If Missi is still around, I'll let her answer you.
But I think she's off to work now.
Regards :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks blondie, no I haven't seen your comment about it before (not that I looked for it, to be honest) :-) and I drop by to MMG only occasionally (finally got the right spelling of occasionally, from the 1st try), I can imagine that there's quite a lot of complaints about e2e right now? Buty I probably should give MMG a try? ;-)

blondie said...

MMG is just a forum. And I do check there every day to see what others are saying about 10dw and e2epay. And give them support if I can.

Sorry if I appeared to snap at you earlier. I sure didn't mean to.

If you really don't understand the cycling in 10dw, I'll either write something up tomorrow or find an old post and copy it, ok?

Am just a bit too edgy to do it right now.

Thanks :))

Anonymous said...

No problems at all blondie, and even if someone snaps at me, it is much better than some(lot of)one shooting at me (which I used to go through between '92-'95). :-) So, don't worry, be happy. I'd really appreciate if you could find that old post. Anyway, time to go to sleep here. it is 1:40 a.m. in Europe. So CU tomorrow...

EasyMoneyInCleveland said...

Blondie i hope you dont mind me posting this but i seen that i could assist. the posting below was take from MMG and was posted by Blondie herself

Ok, first to the person who wrote this:

"(small note: from last week initial cycling needs some hours in order to cycle)
so first day you should get 12 positions = 1 initial as gift + 10 you purchased + 1 what you earned from initial cycling..."

Not true.
The Trial Position is a Loan, not a gift, and must be paid back by your own cycled earnings.

Also there is NO guarantee that anyone will cycle on any given day.
Therefore those promoting this as "earn 1% daily" must be careful in their promotions.

Cycling occurs when our Members purchase and/or re-purchase.
So what happens if a day goes by and no one does this??? See what I mean?

Some days you may cycle once on all your positions, or maybe 1/2 of them, or maybe even more than once. It is all dependent on the money coming in and/or being re-purchased that creates our .10 cent cycling.

And here's a blog post that I just wrote ...

A few folks wrote to me yesterday about the cycling in 10DollarsWonder being done at a later time of the day. All I could think was perhaps the Admin had something else to do. No big deal ... really. OK? ok

Remember this is something that he does manually now. It's not all automatic. Only the referral commissions come through right away. But the regular daily cycling and the purchase or re-purchase cycling has to wait for the Admin to "push the button", so to speak. So my suggestion is 'patience'.

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hi. Blondie. Hi Sinip. Im back. Ive read. I see I dont need to get back with an answer but wanted to acknowledge I did see it. I will not handle support questions addressed to me through this blog or anyone elses. I may comment from time to time when I get the pleasure and inspiration to do so but thats it.