Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ohhhhhhh I dunno ...

I know you all are waiting for my story.
Hell, Jim even brought popcorn and coffee for everyone :))
But now I'm not so sure if today is the right day to share.
I shouldn't write when I'm angry, so I'll give it some thought and see where my brain takes me. If not today, then soon. I won't disappoint you.

*****

Hey! Guess what the EasyChairClub owner is promoting? DrivenRapidWealth!
And of course he's suggesting everyone start with $50 bucks. Well, that will line his pocket very nicely but unless you're a good promoter, it'll take awhile to get into profit. So if you can afford $50, great. If not, start small like I did.
And the good news is ... if a decent amount of his 42,000 personal invitees join, it should keep the profit sharing rolling right along!
As I mentioned before, I started with $10 and a few referrals ... and will be doing another withdrawal today or tomorrow.

*****

His "advertisement email" today was about 2 different programs. One was DRW (above) and the other was a Free program where you can Build an Opt-In List of your Own for promoting/emailing to. Hmmm Sound familiar ??
But the way he describes it, you can Promote To Everyone who joins after you! And there's 3,000 members already? So does that mean ... everyone who joined BEFORE you will have access to YOUR email address?? Holy Moly !!!

No Thanks.
I'll continue promoting Mammoth List and earn $2 bucks per sign-up. If we're gonna play that game ... might as well play for money, right? And ML has a limit on the number of folks who can advertise to you. And it's NOT in the thousands! Oh and it's only $10 bucks, one-time.

*****

No New News at 10DollarsWonder about the e2ePay transfer thing. But we are cycling daily (most of the time) and still picking up new members! Can't complain about that. Am about to make a withdrawal there ... along with some re-purchasing of course.

*****

Here's Alert 221 just sent out by js: (thanks John)

"It has just come to my attention from a reader of my blog (thanks mjd) that clickaudit.com is down. Not only down, but gone completely.

So those of you who are advertising your opps using that link tracker should go right away to your ads venues and right away pause your website links.

Then go and find another click tracker and update those links. Or... temporarily replace your links with the actual links to the opps you are advertising.

Of course this is no good in TrafficSwarm as they require new links for the same opp (to post multiple ads you'd have to get another tracker so that your links are unique).

Am doing the same.

If I find another good click tracker I will send out another alert.

js"

Alert 221a

"I just found a good link tracker to replace clickaudit.com

It's also free and paid. The pro version is only three bucks and twenty five cents a month so I went with that. You can see the benefits on the site.

Here is the link: http://4u2bn.com/?micronuts

Go with that, free or paid."

ALERT 221b (I hope these are helping you :)

Ok, after having tested this one more am afraid to say that it is not a solution for TrafficSwarm or other sites that require unique URLS or links (to the same link). Am going to write in to support at this one and see if they can allow this.

Am referring to the new click ad tracker.

I sent a note to Admin to see if they can change their script to allow us to create multiple links to the same target link/URL.

I'll let you know what happens.

For now just join for free and make whatever use you can of it."


*****

I need to help some folks try to resolve some problems. So have a great Saturday! I'm trying.

*****

4 comments:

Safelistings said...

I found this out myself yesterday. Its a real kick in the teeth I have to say. I dont know of any other trackers to try either

HermitJim said...

Blondie...I'm just glad to see ya blogging again about anything. In fact, I'll just leave the popcorn here just in case ya need it later!

Jim

blondie said...

Hi Safelistings,,
Hopefully the new info from John will help with that.

Jim :))
Thanks for saving the popcorn for me. I realized my post wouldn't have the impact that it should. Is hard to describe in a few words. Something might fall into place. We'll see.

js said...

Am hoping that I will have convinced the admin at the new adtracker to allow us to create multiple links to the same URL/link.

I will let you all know at my blog and am sure blondie will as well as she's the first I usually inform on these things.

js