Thursday, May 15, 2008

TG for TV Dinners

Yesterday:
After a long morning with Lou dog (and 3 cats), then 4 hours waiting for the Insulation guys, (who never DID show up), standing at the kitchen counter the entire time, (took my laptop and there's only so many places to plug in), coming home to at least 5 loads of laundry, a sink full of dishes (where did all that come from?), and the house smelling like a giant kitty litter box (eck, did I forget to clean that?) ... the only thing I could think of was ...




So Thank You Swanson :))

*****

Did anyone else receive that email from e-bullion yesterday? With the subject line of: Account Locked!? Do NOT click on that link in the email. I'm sure it's bogus and did NOT come from e-bullion! Someone is just trying to steal your money. Don't let em!

*****

Received a nice withdrawal from 10DollarsWonder yesterday! And in only 4 days after request. Although I've purchased with e-gold for the past year, my withdrawal came to my AlertPay. All the better as far as I'm concerned :)

*****

Was surprised to receive a payment from the sale of the 2nd Report for the Private Millionaire. I must admit I've been lax in promoting it. But it is a nice way to make a few bucks if you can get the word out.
I know my sponsor and a few others have done incredibly well with this program. Me? I can't complain either. I'm in profit. It just took a bit of work.

*****

Those of you who visit MMG (MoneyMakerGroup) on a regular basis, may have noticed that the e2ePay thread is now in the "Closed, Inactive & Offline" area. That's a good thing. More on that later. Just wanted to Thank Hula (Mod at MMG) for placing this as the final post:
Since e2ePay has merged with 10dollarswonder - let's continue the discussion in the 10dollarswonder thread. smile.gif

*****

I don't think a day goes by that I don't receive Comments here...and I love it! I enjoy the interaction with my friends and readers. And it always gives me something new to think and/or write about. I appreciate all of you!!!

But know that if you are inebriated, you should not comment. As I will only read your post, laugh out loud, and then promptly reject it, (as I did last night). So if your 'comment' was meant to hurt me in some way ... it did not.
And I forgive you.


*****




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like following your blog . It helps me to keep updated on 10Dollars but I am concernedwith so many changes.
1. Occasionally I have had a day when it didn't cycle(apparently from no ads)

2. If it can take up to 14 days to get a payout and then you add 5 business days to get a deposit from AlertPay that's a possible 3 weeks before getting paid.

3. The monthly requirement to buy another share could discourage those just beginning. For instance if they bought only 1 share to get started, the first month would earn them $3.00. Then they have to put out another $7 to buy the next share. Eventually they would be building up their shares but it takes time. Why not just urge them to start with 4 shares, which would cover their cost of the next purchase.

Ijust think that they need to encourage beginning members so they stick with it, but emphasize that it does help to spend a little more, especially at the beginning.

Just had to make my concerns known.Keepup the good work. Nancy

blondie said...

Hi Nancy,
Let's see if have any answers for you. ok?

1. You didn't cycle. Neither did I. Cycles are done on real money. If there were not enough purchases or re-purchases, then some of us don't get to cycle. It's that simple.

2. Please read yesterday's post. I think I explained it well.

3. Good Idea, and I would hope all those who are Sponsoring are helping their referrals see that. After all, we do make 10% on each of our referrals purchases.
I would also think that most would take a good look at what they're buying, before they buy it??
I dunno. Do they?

Ahhhhh, more thoughts for today.

Thanks again Nancy,
Hope to see you again soon.
blondie

HermitJim said...

Blondie...What would it take for people to be happy with a program that has such a positive history as does 10DW.

I was one of the ones that started with the free share...and now I enjoy a nice little profit each day.From nothing to a LOT of something is plenty good in my book!

Oh...I'm sorry it took me so long to get over here today! Have been running at half speed all day, it seems!

See ya, my Little Colorado Cupcake!

Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim,

I've been happy with it too.
What can I say??

And today is Friday. I'm running in slow motion today. or at 1/2 speed as you put it. So it'll be easy to catch me today. haha

CYA