Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yellow :)

Got caught up on my sleep last night. Feel pretty darn good so far. Still need to get back outside and finish up this week. "Time Waits for No (wo)Man!" haha

*****

What's today? The 22nd huh? Ok good.
Next week my 60 day plan at one of my Private Programs will be matured. I am very excited and anxious to tell you all about it. So stay tuned for more.

My other Private program seems to be 'on hold' for now. I believe they're still working on our websites and getting them up to snuff. So waiting on that one also. It's all good. I have patience.

*****

Was happy to hear from a couple of members yesterday that their account problems in 10DollarsWonder got resolved! Yay!!! While checking my own, I see that I did cycle again last night.

Now remember, we can't always cycle. Every day is NOT the same for any two members. And if everyone did their "fair share" of purchasing or re-purchasing, cycling would surely be non-stop.

Perhaps Admin should change the rules and make it mandatory for re-purchases. More than the one-per-month that is in place now. Maybe a percentage of earnings instead? What do you think? Would that help (or hurt) to keep "our" business strong? And would it be more fair for everyone? Comments are welcome ... (unless they're mean and nasty, ok?)

** A reader just asked:
"
Hi, A week ago they announced to implement SolidTrust pay as another payment option "in a few days".
Does anybody know when this will happen?
I'm sure that would push the program tremendously.
I know some people who are going to join as soon as they can buy units via STP."

Whoo Hooo!
I was just informed myself that everything at STP is good to go. The Admin will be doing some testing today or tomorrow (I hope) and very soon after that we will see STP as another payment option.

Thanks for reminding me :))

*****

You know what?
I got nothin else to talk about right this minute.
So I'm otta here :))
See ya soon!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
A week ago they announced to implement SolidTrust pay as another payment option "in a few days".
Does anybody know when this will happen?
I'm sure that would push the program tremendously.
I know some people who are going to join as soon as they can buy units via STP.

blondie said...

Going to post and reply in the blog so everyone will see it.

HermitJim said...

That's my Blondie...always keeping us all informed and up to date! What a Gal!!

Seriously, I'm glad to see STP added to the program as well. I will be more likely to use them now. Better than Alert Pay for me.

See ya
Jim

blondie said...

Great comment (blushing) and a buck! I saw that repurchase you just made in 10dw :))
Thanks Jim!

llentbiz said...

Hello , Judy I like the idea of buying 2 or more positions a month in 10DW.
When e2epay / 10dw exchange happens it will take off like a rocket , I predict.

see ya
Louis

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hi Blondie

I agree mandatory position purchases should be changed. I think it could work if based on the amount of positions held. Say for example every 100 positions a member has they need to purchase or repurchase at least 1 extra every 30 days. That way it makes it easier on the beginners who have smaller amounts or not much funding. I guess many who have a lot of positions may be unhappy with something like that though. In my experience with it many members do not seem to like change.

Great news on the issues resolved for those members. Hopefully they are the ones Im thinking of.

Have a great day.

EasyMoneyInCleveland said...

i think a % would be the best way to go. i really like that thought

blondie said...

Thanks guys!

Missi? Perhaps you could send our note to Admin? Just a hint.

Thanks

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Great Idea .... will organise that one after work tonight. Have fun.

My lame quote for the day
If you feel you cant stop frowning stand on your head - it will make you look like your smiling, you will also look so silly you will make others around you smile and you will all have a good laugh

danish said...

Hi Judy,
Have been hearing about tornado(s) that hit Colorado. Don't know if they were in your area or not, but do hope you and yours are all OK.
Sincerely,
Dave
(danish)

Anonymous said...

In some other advertising programs you get a share of the profits in %
instead.

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Well we wont be raising the minimum requirement for position purchases on members. I ran it by admin and heres his reply :

People do not like the requirements. There is no need to set the percentage for re-purchase. It is not a best way to do that. Our program is a very simple program. But, there is a very complex system algorithm to check the members activities. If they do not re-purchase or only re-purchase very low percentage, the system will slow down their earnings. This is how our system can afford and continue to pay 100% of members. It is a long-term program and not a program for anyone to "hit-and-run".

Anonymous said...

I am in 10dollarswonder from many months, I have now 56 positions and I am truly happy, I cycle every three days approximately and re-purchase a new position with $10. I think that the Administrator would have to change the rules in the following way:
from 1 position to 20 positions the members would have re-purchase at least 1 position to the month
from 20 position to 30 the members would have re-purchase at least 2 position to the month
from 30 position to 40 the members would have re-purchase at least 3 position to the month
from 40 position to 50 the members would have re-purchase at least 4 position to the month from 50 position to 60 the members would have re-purchase at least 5 position to the month
from 60 position to 70 the members would have re-purchase at least 6 position to the month
from 70 position to 80 the members would have re-purchase at least 7 position to the month
from 80 position to 90 the members would have re-purchase at least 8 position to the month
from 90 position to 100 the members would have re-purchase at least 9 position to the month

and to go for this way every 10 positions re-purchase at least 1 to the month.

What you thing of this Blondie?