Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Got Friends ...

Good Morning (yawnnn)

*****

Just read 9planetreviews blog page. js wrote about another 2x2 cycler. He and I chatted about that new one yesterday, and I totally agree with what he wrote.
First, there are too many of them popping up, all with the same promises.
Most are probably scams, and the folks running them see an easy way to line their pockets. No Thanks.
Besides, after the last two fiasco's, I'm not ready to promote something that won't work for Everybody ... not just the big recruiters. So be careful when you see them. I'm not playing either.

*****

Nothing else is "jumping out at me" right this minute. So I'm off to shower and if something important comes up, I'll be back.

*****

Okay, I'm not a big Country Western fan, but for some reason, I like this one. Sometimes we just need to get away, along with a few of our friends of course. Cheers!



6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...looks like it's gonna be a calm day today. Glad to see that nothing is jumping up at ya, and I hope you have a calm day today!

See ya later at TE, ok?
Jim

Anonymous said...

Judy - I am a fan of c/w - and so appreciate your video.
However will have to watch/listen to it later- dang !!

Nope I am not home yet.

Have a good sunday all .

blondie said...

Jim? Why is it, every time you talk... I laugh! lol
Just something about cha I guess.

Myrna,
Glad to hear you'll be home soon so you can listen to video.
Your trip is almost done, right?

Chat soon :)

Anonymous said...

Judy - my trip is nearly done - except for the lengthy trip home (7 hrs) as I have to stop for water and gas. Today is cool here,trying to rain - which is needed. Except that the farmers are not done seeding and working their land. So better if the rain can hold off.

Miss you guys a lot.

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

On my merry wanderings online I followed this link out of my wild curiosity (no im not promoting anything its just trivial stuff) http://networkmarketingscripts.com/ . I read through the site and had a play with the demo controls, Im far too curious not to and thought it interesting to see how easy it really is for people (good and bad) to set these so called cyclers up.

blondie said...

Hope you made it home safe Myrna.

Missi, I think I posted about that the next day? yeah.

Sorry just catching up in 'chats' now.