Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I guess I took Monday off too :(

For some reason, Holidays bother me sometimes. And yesterday was no exception. Was crabby all day and didn't feel like working. So we went over to my Son's for dinner. Had a great time! Watched the Detroit Red Wings win another game! Got my giggles back. All is good today :))

*****

Good News Coming !!!
There will be a News Update coming out at 10DollarsWonder TODAY! Keep your eye open for it.
And get ready :)

*****

My account at DRW is moving right along. Getting the daily profit share along with those fast cash bonuses. Thanks again you guys and good luck to you all!

*****

Still drizzing here, but hoping to see some sunshine today. My Plants and I sure could use it!

*****

I have good news about both of my Private programs. Will probably be sending out an ALERT today (or tomorrow if I get lazy) about them. If you're not on my Alert list ... feel free to Join Now.

*****

Well shoot :( I had something else to tell you, now it slipped my mind. Dang it. I'll be back when it comes to me.

*****

Oh I remember now!
I was asked if I wanted to be a Mod (moderator) at a brand new Forum that is starting up soon. It will be a forum much like MMG but with newer and cooler stuff in it. Hmmm I'm not sure if I can do it or not. Will talk more with the Admin soon and will let you guys know. Could be fun eh?

*****

And Myrna just reminded me that she can't get into her Account at STP yesterday or today. Someone else informed me that they were having the same problem. Are you?? Has anyone heard what the problem might be and when it will be fixed?
I've been able to get into my account just fine. So hmmm.

*****

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad yesterday that you had a good family day - and are back today. Your memory is starting to sound like mine...

Anxious to hear what's new at 10dollars .. but if it has to do with SolidtrustPay - I can't bring site up .. anyone heard what could be the problem. Good news from 10dollars is always great.

HermitJim said...

Hey...Glad you got your giggles back! The internet world is a better place for it! Just isn't the same without our Colorado Cupcake here in all her glory!

It just puts coffee in my cup, ya know?

Jim

blondie said...

Hi Myrna, Thanks!
Well I've got my feelers out for the STP problem, so we'll see what comes up.

Jim, you're such a flirt!
Coffee Cheers to ya! Am having some as we speak.

Later

Anonymous said...

Thanks Judy - I have tried several times. Might they be under DDOS attack ? Sure hope someone has heard something.

Yes sounds like Jim might have overcome his frumpy day that he had a bit back and is now back to his old self and flirting..loks good on you.

Unknown said...

No problem logging in to my STP ac.

The withdrawn to STP is available in 10dw. I wonder it is working as we cannot update our STP details in Edit Profile.

blondie said...

Hi Cody,
Well you shouldn't be withdrawing to STP yet anyway since it just opened up for purchases.
I reminded the Admin. that he needed to put the STP details in our Member Area. So it's getting there :)

Anonymous said...

It's Wed here in Can and still cannot open STP. I called and got a recording that they are aware there is a problem in some areas and have requested work to be done on this. Hmm !!