Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Touch of This and a Pinch of That ...



Slept better. Feel better.

But do I LOOK better?

Probably not. hahaha


*****

So what's on my mind today? How about 10DollarsWonder?
Some folks are wondering why they don't cycle in a day and some are thinking that the Admin is having cash flow problems.
The Admin cannot have cash flow problems. This is NOT an investment site. He is not investing our money anywhere.
It's you, and me, and everyone else that controls the cycling process. He just 'pushes the button' (so to speak) and cycling occurs until there is nothing left to cycle.

So those who think it's a good idea to put in a big chunk of money, and then just wait ... are not contributing to the health of the program 'in the long run'. (yes, I said long run). It needs activity. It needs members to make on-going purchases and re-purchases. That's what makes us cycle...your money, my money, and all the other members money.

Me? I have a good number of positions now, and I continue to re-purchase on a regular basis. Of course I take a little out for myself, but I also want to keep this program running strong for a very long time. It's been a real blessing for me. We all just need to do our fair share to keep it rolling :))

*****



Jim, don't comment yet. As you can see, I'm just starting. I'll have more coffee though, Thanks!
Hey, you got any coffee cake to go with that?



*****

I have a couple of new referrals in DRW. Thank's you two! My profit-share portion continues to grow every day and I have a long way to go before they all mature. So after a small purchase amount, a few referrals, and a few more purchases ... I'm really happy with this one! Let's keep it going!

*****

I might be sending out an "Alert" after my two Private Programs have actually paid me. So it'll be more like a testimonial at that point. If you're NOT on my Alert list yet, but would like to hear the news in more detail ... let me know.

*****

Ok last, but not least ... well, maybe least. ha!

I am not supporting ATU (All-Teamed-Up) or any of their Team Build Programs any longer. I am so disappointed with what I've heard from other members, that I cannot continue to promote this.

How can this be called a "Team Build" anyway?
Bottom line is ... if you can't get referrals, you don't earn.
So what happened to the "Team Build" Concept?
Where did it go and who's in profit? Are You???

*****

Hey, you have a nice day now!

*****

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...once again you are right on with your post. At least from where I sit...and I agree with you 100%.

Wow...did I actually say outloud that I agreed with a woman 100%? And a Blonde? And no arguement? must be losing my touch...or finally getting smart enough to know when Blondie's right, she's right!!

See ya
Jim

blondie said...

Oh Jim :) You're too funny!

We all get better as we age, don't we? Like a fine wine?
Which also makes it easier to see things the way they were meant to be seen.

Nice to hear that you agree with me. I'm not all "blonde" you know? I think my brain is the same color as everyone else's. hehehe

Later!!!

js said...

Hi Blondie, I just repurchased 10 shares in 10Dollarswonder.

js

blondie said...

Hey John!

You Rock!!!

Thanks!

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

I am now buying a position every 1-2 days with enough left to save a reasonable amount towards my moving goal in July. I will continue to do this and even buy more on a daily basis as I get more positions ... I want to do my best to make sure this is long term for us all too .. this program has been a gem in my life.

blondie said...

That's great!
I think those of us who understand how this works also realize how we, as members, can keep it healthy.
Thanks :)