Sunday, May 25, 2008

Taking Sunday off ...

I slept in today and can't stop yawning now.
I checked around my programs, checked emails etc. and don't see anything new or exciting to write about.

The p2p site is currently down (at the hosting end) and I heard it should be back up tomorrow.
**UPDATE: 7:00 PM MST Site is back up!!

Was hoping to hear from the Admin at 10DollarsWonder, but he's no where to be seen yet. So unless I hear from him today, or I see a fire to put out ... I'm going to relax and finish up my planting. The wind finally died down and I'm expecting Lou dog this afternoon, and she'll be staying for a sleepover :))

So have a great Sunday and I'll try to do the same!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Sunday off - drizzling again here but peaceful

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...hope you get your plants in and I'm glad the wind finally decided to co-operate. Nice of Mother Nature to give us a break from time to time.

Tell Lou Dog "howdy" from the Wild Bunch and see if she wants me to bring them over for a visit! (Now wouldn't THAT be a sight!)

Jim

js said...

Am taking the day off as well.

js

blondie said...

Hi Myrna, Hi js,
Thanks for checkin up on me :)

Jim,
Lou dog loves kitties. I'm sure she'd just try to lick them to death, lol. She does live with a kitty herself and they're really good friends, they even sleep together.
But not sure how your "wild bunch" would handle a big dog like Lou :)

Enjoy your day off guys,
Later!

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Sunday is unfortunately over for me and Im starting my new week. Ive been in touch with admin over the weekend, I cant say much right now but what can say is that there is good news on the way for all involved. Happy planting and hope you enjoy your relaxing day

blondie said...

Hi Missi,
Thanks for the update.
Yes I know of a couple of exciting things happening soon but was sworn to secrecy myself :)
Hope your work day is going good and doen't last tooooo long, lol
Take care,
blondie

Anonymous said...

Sleep well and don´t forget the sweet dreams, they are healing for the soul :)