Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Group Hug!

















This is for anybody who's having a bad day today.
Life is not always a bowl full of cherries (or chocolates), so we just need to roll with the punches as best we can.
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Group Hug!!!


JBP-JSS: had a lot of activity overnight and still going this morning. I think a Tripler Feed is running now so will wait to write more once that is complete.
In the meantime, GordsHomeBiz has a good article about the Matrices and how his Upline has made over 17K. Be sure to read the comments there too, more details are always a good thing.
Also decided to start doubling up on my spends from now on. For every 4 Triplers that expire, I'm going to replace them with 8. Just hope another re-start doesn't happen all too soon, LOL


Tripler2: just bought a few more Dream Positions ending in #43836. That's a LOT of activity in a short period of time. Hats off to the Admin, Support and of course, all the active members!


Attention All Spammers: I can't read Chinese or Russian or whatever language it is that you keep spamming me with!
(roll eyes)


Looks like Olivia needs a Group Hug too,
but NOT from that scary Santa, LOL







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,

Thanks for putting together the T2 admin interview!

And I agree with Olivia - That Santa looks like he belongs in some registry.

blondie said...

Some Registry :o
Too funny!

The Interview was fun and I was really impressed with the Admin replies also.

Take care :)

HermitJim said...

I think I need to get in on that group hug thing!

Lord knows I could use one!

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

That's a great group hug pic and the one of Olivia reminds me of my young fella'. His first year he loved sitting with Santa but the next year..same thing as that pic. The following year; No way... not even going there...lol

blondie said...

a-oh Jim, having a bad day?
Sooooo Sorry :(
Group Hug to make it better!!!
Luv ya!

blondie said...

Hey Gord,
I think we were posting at the same time.
Yeah kids have this knack about people. Maybe those Santa's weren't as nice as they try to look?
I'm still laughing about the Registry remark, LOL
Later