Thursday, December 22, 2011

SNOW !!!

Why do my kids always have to leave town when there's a huge snow storm? I'm sharing the dog sitting with another person and had to drive through a good 16 inches of snow at 6:30 this morning to get to their house. Doing the same again tomorrow. TG for four wheel drive.


JBP-JSS: Took a closer look today at my pending withdrawals to STP and LR (which I have just recently added). When checking the Financial Section of JSS, I see they are blocked. In your member area, if you click on the word Blocked (it's a link) you'll get the information on how to UN-block them.
So I just sent in a Support Request via email and will wait it out.
In the meantime, am buying more Triplers :)
PS, I also decided to fund my JSS account with both STP and LR to hopefully speed up the process.


Tripler2: Today is our 30 Day / One Month Anniversary since Dream Positions were able to be purchased! Now, once the AP account gets straightened out and the other pay processors as well, should be a good time once again.


If you haven't logged into Alert Pay today, there is a notification there about their New AP Visa Debit Card! Whoa! I went ahead and put my name on their pre-registration list. Thanks to Doug H for giving me the heads-up about this.


*Word on the Street is that there is a new Rebate (Income) Program (Advertising based) getting ready to make it's grand appearance soon. Don't know too much about it yet but as I learn more, I will definitely keep you all updated.




No comments: