Friday, December 9, 2011

Too Much Email ... or maybe not

Couldn't help but notice all the emails this morning from JustBeenPaid.
Glanced at the subject lines that read "Your referral, xxxxx has just Filled their Matrix in JSS!" and "Your referral, xxxxx Added to a JSS Matrix!"
Same applies for "Your Referrals Referral". 
Now that just rocks!
I am so happy to see those emails again and seeing all the members that are cycling their Matrices!
Heard on the morning call with Carl that there are about 5,000 Matrices that only need one more spot to fill. And if members would buy placements and/or premiums for spots 1 and 2 in their own matrix, that 5K number could go down real fast!
Well, I've been trying to keep up with it myself, plus buying placements or upgrading to premium in all levels, to help those that are stuck. Looks like we're having a good cycling day so I hope it keeps up for you guys!
Haven't cycled any myself today but that's OK. JBP has been real good to me this year so I'll keep putting my money where my mouth is. Why not eh?


Tripler2: Hope you all caught the Interview with Dave at Tripler2 yesterday. If not, scroll down and have a look. It's quite long but really good reading for when you have time. If you forget about it, I've added the link to my side bar right under the Banner for T2.
Sure wish he'd update the Member count on the main page. I'm sure we're over 7K by now and rising. In any case, just want to say Thanks to those who have joined so far and if you haven't, it's not too late. Once we reach the 10K member mark, Dave will remove those who are Not Active so that those who want to be involved can.


On November 30th, we warned you about JustSurfed. Well, we were right. Last payment posted in MMG was on Dec 5th. No word from Admin. Support tickets not answered. All boils down to a Christmas Cash Grab for the Admin. Shame shame on that selfish ignorant bonehead. Argh!



No comments: