Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Up To Snuff

Everything is up to snuff today.
There was a problem earlier with logging into the Tripler2 member area and/or forum. But I am able to get into it fine now. 
Still debating on how to 'play the game'. I can be such a procrastinator sometimes. Been receiving my 2% every day but haven't cashed out since Nov 28th. I suppose I'm just comfortable building up my Dream Positions and not worried about anything going wrong.
Dave and his staff have been doing a great job with this program and I can only see it getting better. So today I think I'll add a little more to the pot and re-visit the cash out option at another time ;)


Speaking of cashing out, JustBeenPaid's Tripler and Matrix have been my bread and butter this year. Not to mention keeping a roof over my head. Seriously!
I haven't paid my deductible for my new roof yet, so need to get the Roofer Guy over here today or tomorrow and get that squared away. Many Thanks to JBP and all JBP members for taking the stress out of writing that big check!
* Right after I wrote the above, checked my email and saw notification that I cycled another Matrix! WooHoo!! So today, I think I'll get back into buying more placements and upgrades to help myself and others. Yep, that's the plan. (After I clean my house that is. Gotta make it presentable for the Roofer Guy.) LOL


Hot off the press:

Hi T2 Member.

This is just a quick update to say that we are working in areas of the T2 website. There will be times when you may not be able to log in to your member area. Please allow us the time to do the work and full access will be resumed as soon as possible.

We find that members prefer having partial access so that any new members are able to access and register. Which is why we have not taken the entire site offline.

You 2% will be credited as normal.
We thank you for your patience.
T2 Team


No comments: