Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Big Yellow Caution Flag

See Update Below


PXSense: Gosh I hate to do this, but I'm seeing reports of members waiting on payments since late on the 23rd. There are some payment proofs in MMG that were received that day, but starting on the 24th, nadda.
I personally haven't withdrawn all week so I can't verify. But the posts I'm seeing are from reliable players.
The first thing I read was that the Instant AP function wasn't working, which made me raise a brow, and then there were no more payment proofs.
So at this point, I have NO idea what's going on and will check around to see if anyone else is aware of what the problem could be.
In the meantime, DO NOT spend any new money there!
I would love to see this have a happy ending, and maybe it will once we get an update. But until then, I can only guess :(


UPDATE:
Received 1 comment here and 1 personal email that said:
Just read your blog about PX Sense.  Its 2;55 pm now. I just made a pay request and was paid instant by alert pay. Thought you would like to know.
Whoa! That's great news! Thanks guys for letting us all know!! 
Sorry if I got you worried for no reason, but an update from Admin explaining what happened would sure be nice. 


4 comments:

Wisander said...

I just placed a withdrawal today and it was instant. For me, I have no problems. But I sure hope everybody gets paid though

blondie said...

Me too.
Thanks for letting us know :)

kelly said...

just wanted to let you know that your tripler2 banner on right side of blog goes to a dead link

blondie said...

Right, the were moving the site over to the new T2MK area and it was down for a little while.
Plus they have new banners for T2MK and so I can replace my old one now, but in the meantime, it should redirect.
Thanks Kelly for the info.