Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daily News and a Little Humour

JBP-JSS: filled a matrix today and got a nice little $60 in my account for that. Also had a new matrix added, so I spent $20 of that $60 to buy placements and premiums. JBP is still the best in my book!


PXSense: received a nice instant AP cash out yesterday. PX is doing great as well and I'm into it quite deep now, lol.


Tripler2 (T2MoneyKlub): received my first payout overnight since the site re-opened on the 1st. Great to see their AP account back in action. Letting my daily earnings build now so that I can compound next time.


Paid Process: off to a good start with 1288 members as I write this. Yes I am watching their stats of money in - money out and using my own best judgement of when to hold em. So far I've compounded earnings once, and cashed out once. Sure do love those instant payments though!


LuxoSurf: one of my positions expired today so requested a payment for that. Will let you know when it arrives.
**Next Day: hasn't arrived yet. A-Oh!


aDailyCash: still surprising me that this site, which I really don't like the looks of, is doing really good. Fingers crossed that it continues. Oh and I did receive another payment from them on Monday.


LucidNature: refunds are going out and I've seen proof of that in the forum. Am happy that this Admin is keeping his word and returning whatever he can. I do hope you all break even at least if you were not in profit yet.


There is more than a foot of snow on the ground from our last dump, and it's snowing again today! I planned on going out but need to rethink that now. Plus it's extremely cold out there, brrrrr!


------------------------------------------
BRITISH HUMOUR IS DIFFERENT

These are classified ads, which were actually placed in U.K. Newspapers:

FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER .
8 years old,
Hateful little bastard.
Bites!

FREE PUPPIES
1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbour's dog.

FREE PUPPIES.
Mother is a Kennel Club registered German Shepherd.
Father is a Super Dog, able to leap tall fences in a single bound.

COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED.
Also 1 gay bull for sale.

JOINING NUDIST COLONY!
Must sell washer and dryer £100.

WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE .
Worn once by mistake.
Call Stephanie.

FOR SALE BY OWNER.
Complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannica, 45 volumes.
Excellent condition, £200 or best offer. No longer needed, got married, wife knows everything.


2 comments:

naphtali said...

LOL! Hey Judy the last 2 (wedding dress and Encyclopedia) are the best! Stay warm.

blondie said...

Oh I kind of enjoyed the Yorkshire Terrier one too, LOL
But yes, that last one was a doosy!
Take care :)