Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quick Post Today (or maybe not) LOL

Paid Process: joined this one just a few minutes ago. One of my blogger friends who is very big on HYIP's poked at me last night, and again today to get signed up. Well, he knows how to play them and wins most times. Plus the fact that I've been enjoying LucidNature so much, maybe I need to broaden my horizon (as they say) and see if this new one can do the trick.

There's only two plans to choose from:
- 25% daily for 5 days, or
- 160% after 10 days. (I went with the 5 day plan.)
- Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money are their pay processors.
- Min. spend is $10 - Max is $5K
- There is NO compounding but the daily plan pays instant. So if you want to compound, simply request a withdraw then purchase again.
- Two level RC, 4% and 2% (which I didn't notice until after I joined, so obviously that was not the reason for joining.)
- Their site is simple, their FAQ's are short and to the point.
- It just opened yesterday and there is already over 500 members. Definitely a good sign for a brand new program.
Give a holler if you have any questions :) 


Tripler2/T2MoneyKlub: per Admin:
Site is back up, we have to do the 2% crediting in the morning which will be midnight you time... so we will do 3 x creditings of the 2%... It will be 2 credits followed by 1 a bit later.
The site referral code is all tested and working well, with an email notifyer added to it, also some people said they could not login or retrieve their password... That was because mark was working on it, and is now done and has been changed to a 'password reset' system. So if anyone has a problem logging in, just do a reset from the login screen.

So is everyone all set now? OK then :)
I believe everything is working on the site (with the exception of the forum).
If you wish to register/join, or purchase, or compound, or simply check your numbers in your member area... you should be able to do that. The only thing still being worked on could be the withdrawals. So a little patience is needed until that part is ready.


There is a Snow Man in front of my house and I didn't do it. The snow plow going down my street left a mountain of snow for me to admire from my window. Good thing I don't park there.


JBP-JSS: Carl mentioned this morning that they're going to open a "JBP Regional Representatives" page where members who are fluent in other languages can join that page and have their JBP contact info displayed. Why? So that members in other countries can find someone to contact to learn about JBP in "their" language. Good idea Frederick and Carl.


PXSense: it's the weekend so if you're going to "compound" your earnings in PX, this is the time to do it. I got antsy yesterday and purchased new, then did a withdraw. Just didn't feel like waiting another day, ya know ;)


GBC: weekly profit share run will be done today and tomorrow. (Guess we're keeping Gord too busy these days.) lol


Everything else is gonna have to wait till tomorrow.
I'm running out of time today :(
Have a good night! 

No comments: