Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15th - Tax Time for the U.S.

Got my taxes done, filed and paid for.
Then... leaky pipes in the basement.
The 1st plumber for today is done and paid.
Got the 2nd plumber on his way to clean the sewer lines, then got the 1st plumber coming back later this week to fix the leaky bathtub.
Guess this is one expensive week for me!




Now onto something more fun...
ATBVenture is officially open again and we're starting a new pre-launch right now! New members may join and check it all out!
While you're there, be sure to see the new and improved Comp Plan. I think you're going to like it :)

* Later in the day... we're moving!
Congratulations Blondie,
You just completed Phase 2 matrix on and earned $10.00.
Regards,
A Trusted Business Venture
==========

Tueps: got paid again today sooner than what's listed on the site. YaY! Thanks Admin... I sure need it right now, lol
==========

Twentyby20: supposed to re-open tomorrow.
* Wed: Now scheduled for April 21st.
==========

ACX: still no reply to my support ticket over 48 hours ago asking where are my Click Draw Winnings?
* Wed: over 3 days waiting on a reply. Wonder if anyone has been paid from their winnings lately? Mine was announced on April 4th and they are ignoring my requests. Argh!
==========

No comments: