Saturday, April 5, 2014

Have a Great Weekend

Every time I sit down here, I realize there's something else I need to be doing. Well it's the weekend so most of you are out having fun anyway.

Tueps: was paid again promptly last night which was also our last cycle night for the week. Looking forward to Monday again already.

Twentyby20: be sure to read the News on the site today.

My-OPI: opened for their power-launch last night. Unfortunately, my account balance is exactly the same today as it was before launch last night. What does that tell ya?

Here's a nice surprise I got.
Yesterday morning, someone sent me an email to congratulate me. Huh? Wasn't sure why until I read the ACX email quoting my name as one of their weekly click draw winners. Well yippee for me.
However, I am still waiting for their email to show up telling me I've won and what I need to do to get my funds. Until then, it's just a dream ;)

OK, that's all for now. My eyes hurt. Been staring at this screen way too much the last few days.
Have a great weekend!

PS, watching a new program but haven't decided if it's worth it yet. If I like what I see, I'll be back to tell you more.


No comments: