Friday, April 25, 2014

Starting Saturday's Post Early

Do you guys remember RicanAdFunds and ISM-AI?
Well here's some news that was just posted:
http://www.ismmagic.com/blog/ricanadfunds-news.html
Guess I need to keep an eye on that link now :)
(Thanks for the heads up Gene)
==========

Twentyby30: bought my max of 5 positions last night and we did cycle once again. Nice start or should I say re-start :) In any case, I get the feeling that the Admin has created a good recipe this time.
==========

Oil Rig: since I started with small dollars, decided to throw it all back in today when it matures. I only went for the 2 day plan which expires in an hour from now.
==========

Tueps: doing just fine and should have another payout next week. Once I receive it, I will buy into it again. Gotta keep the pot full :)
==========

ATBVenture: homepage info is moved around a little today. I like it. As I told the Admin, I would rather read than watch a video when I first see the main page, so maybe this will get more newcomers interested.
==========

My-OPI: my profit share earnings are at a standstill. Haven't made a penny for over a week.
==========

ACX: still ignoring me regarding my Click Draw winnings. This makes 22 Days of nothing!
==========

No comments: