Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Photo of Blondie
















Naw, that can't be me. My moustache isn't black, lol
OK, no more jokes for a while :)

ATBVenture: one of my $5 weekly subscriptions has really paid off today. Received a note from ATBV that I completed a third matrix and earned $60.
Now I know some of you are not that far along yet but patience can pay off. Yes, this is the fourth week that I've been here as a weekly subscriber and I'd like to add: YaY!
==========

Twentyby20: I know we've all enjoyed the super fast payments up till now but at some point the Admin did have to put this into effect:
  • You can withdraw from your balance every 2 days.
  • The minimum amount for each withdrawal is $5.
  • Estimated withdrawal processing time is 2 to 5 working days

    • $5 to $20 - 2 working days
    • $21 to $100 - 3 working days
    • $101 to $500 - 4 working days
    • $501 and up - 5 working days
Sounds OK to me and I'm sure the payments will be prompt as always.
PS: just bought two more pos's via STP.
==========

TUEPS: checked my account this morning and was happy to see a successful 2% cycling overnight. Thanks Admin, you're doing great!
==========

My-OPI: earlier this morning I added to yesterdays blog post since they changed their mind about the March 31 Injection of $5K.
Well, what can i say? I wasn't really surprised. It was more of a "figures" reaction from me.
==========

ACX: just a quick update while I'm thinking of them.
The last payment I got for my Ad Pack earnings took two weeks from date of request to receive. I do have another pending since March 23rd so am hoping, if they're on the same schedule, that I'll receive that one in another 6-7 days. That would be great and I'll let you know.
==========

Heard on the News this morning that they found The Holy Grail in Spain. That would be cool, but then Monty Python's search would be over, lol





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!,
Greetings from Hamburg.
I loved your Holy Grail clips. I have been a huge fan of Monty Python since they began!
I am active with TwentyBy20, and just today have set up my subscription with ATBV, also under your good self.
The one thing that I am disappointed with is My-OPI. I joined them ages ago, (before I found your blog), and deposited $50. (Silly me!)I now have a grand total of $1.90 in my account.
Not a good move but, c'est la vie!
Onwards and upwards!
Bye for now,
Tim

blondie said...

Hi Tim,
I kind of messed up in OPI too but wasn't completely my fault. Should be farther ahead than I am, but as you said, c'est la vie.
Sent you an email too that I hope you received.
Have a good day/night :)