Monday, March 31, 2014

The Thirty-First

Last day of March and Monday.
Time to pay those pesky 1st of the month bills that always roll around way too soon.

ATBV: tomorrow I'll be paying my weekly subscription again and hope to see a little movement in my matrices.

Twentyby20: doing great and bought more positions today. Also requested a cash out which should arrive soon.
* Paid just a few hours later. Thanks Ryan!

Tueps: happy day for Tueps. Tonight EDT will be our first cycling since the week long down time for the changes. Now that new positions are $5 and we are cycling 5 x per week (2% each time), am noticing new members coming in. Excellent news and just what the doctor ordered :)

My-OPI: here's something of interest:
$5,000 Cash Injection: On March 31st, a huge $5,000 cash injection will be added into My-OPI with $4,000 of it going into the Profit-Share Ad Packs, and $1,000 going into the Silver Cycler Ad Packs.
I do have active Profit-Share packs but no cycler packs. So I jotted down my current 'balance' and am anxious to see how much this "injection" will affect my account.
PS: I did not buy any new packs since I still have plenty 'active' and waiting to fill.
PPS: wonder what time zone they're on?
It's 5:30 PM MDT here and no injection as of yet.
Maybe at midnight 'their' server time?
But when could that be?
===
April 1st Admin Update:
$5,000 Cash Injection: As soon as we hit $175,000 in commissions earned, a huge $5,000 cash injection will be added into My-OPI with $4,000 of it going into the Profit-Share Ad Packs, and $1,000 going into the Silver Cycler Ad Packs.
No further comment.

No comments: