Sunday, March 9, 2014

Working on something new :)

I'll be back in a bit with details on that.
** On hold until tomorrow morning early.
Be sure to check back then. Cheers!

Super-Five: I see the Frog has landed on the payment button today after taking a break yesterday. Congrats to those who have received payment.
Since I have quite a few pending, I have only been repurchasing and have not asked for any payouts recently.

Tueps: quiet for the weekend but Monday we'll cycle again.

DailySharePro: surfed, earned, saving for a cash out.

My-OPI: you have a couple more hours to purchase Ad Packs today. Then it will shut off until next Saturday. Sorry for the short note but I'm sure members have been reading all their updates.

ACX: shocked me again with another payout a couple of days ago. Was pending since 2/24 and was paid on Friday the 7th.
It was from the main ACX site and was AdPack earnings.
Still amazed.

No comments: