Friday, March 21, 2014

First FULL Day of Spring and TGIF

I have lots to share today so where do I start...

ATBV: been quiet for a few days but I expect to see some action next Tuesday if not before. That will be the day when my weekly subscription goes through and all the rest who joined on day one.
==========

Twentyby20: here's an interesting move by the Admin:

To build your confidence of 100%, you must make a withdraw before repurchase. If you have not yet submitted any testimonials, you must submit a testimonial before you make a withdraw. Which allows you to share your success with others.
Twentyby20 
Admin 
Ryan


As for me, I continue to purchase or repurchase daily and of course, have withdrawn already too. Now don't forget those testimonials!
==========

TUEPS: Just a little reminder of what the 100th day of running means:

Members: 804 Running days: 100 since 2013-12-11

Opening to 50th day - All positions will cycle 2% on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
51th day to 100th day - All positions will cycle 2% on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
101th day and on - All positions will cycle 2% on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Success key control factor #3 - Max times_cycled (matured)
Max times_cycled decrease when the cycling frequency increases. When positions mature (reach the max times_cycled), members must make new purchases or repurchases to earn again. Which it is a "it pays backward" method.

Opening to 50th day - Positions max times_cycled is 100 (200% value).
51th day to 100th day - Positions max times_cycled is 88 (175% value).
101th day and on - Positions max times_cycled is 75 (150% value).

==========

On second thought, maybe I don't have too much to share today. Was going to write about a program that I believe is over hyping itself but I'll let that go for now. Lots of Admin's do it, promoters do it, so why would this one be any different?
Just remember to read between the lines, don't believe all you read, play safe, cash out regularly and you should be fine.
==========

Here's a Shocker...
ACX: submitted for a payout on March 7th.
Received it just a few hours ago :o
Am I happy about that? Of course I am. 
Was getting worried that it might get caught up in the next profit shift which could be coming along soon.
But TG it hasn't hit yet!
==========

My-OPI: requested the minimum cash out just a few minutes ago. Am not going to play in the Silver Cycler but am anxious to see if any of my Power Matrix positions get filled this weekend. I'll keep you posted.
==========

Oh one more thing...
Super-Five Froggie is still paying out some STP pending's even though we can all see the writing on the wall. Just goes to show that he did (and is doing) the best he can to help the members for as long as he can.
Thanks again Mr Frog :)
==========



2 comments:

dr.capoon said...

Congratulations on your ACX payout! I am really happy to see members being paid.
I was kind of excited reading you got yours, and went to see if mine is close to your date.
Unfortunately I have discovered it is from 6th 18:00 pm (your time), so I've realized I probably won't be chosen for a payout. Well, it won't be first the time for me in this JBP/PC/ACX trilogy.
Lol, it has become more like thriller lately, and I feel we will soon witness another episode as you have predicted. The last one was in Dec. 2013th, so it's almost time for the next one.

blondie said...

Thanks and it could be the pay processor too. Maybe they have more funds in one than the other?
Not trying to stick up for them, just trying to make sense of it.
But then again... how can anybody make sense of them? LOL
Nice to see you :)