Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day to All



Could use some "Luck of the Irish" here myself.

Noticed a funny smell in the kitchen, like something burning. What could it be??
Seems the refrigerator was struggling to work. Oh no!
Well, after pulling it out, looking under, over, behind and both sides... if I were trying to breathe with that much dust & cat hair in my mouth, I'd be struggling too. lol
So after a good cleaning, she sounds happier already!
Just hoping that's all it needed. Whew!
==========

ATBV: tomorrow being Tuesday will complete our first week at ATBV and our weekly subscription will come due.
Personally I've prepared myself for a few weeks in advance so looking forward to what tomorrow may bring.
==========

Twentyby20: am really pleased with it and have been buying my two positions every day since the start. Also received my 3rd payment earlier today.
Don't be afraid. It's only $5 to join and get started :)
==========

Tueps: another new week of cycling is about to begin at Tueps. Still at four times per week but next week I believe, it will up to five. YaY!
Also received another payment. Made my day!
==========

DailySharePro: whatever bit of trouble they've had for the last day or so seems to be all fixed and back to normal now. My daily surfing was a breeze. Thanks Admin.
==========

My-OPI: well... I guess I'll just have to be content with ending the weekend Power-Matrix launch with a $2 earning on my three positions. That's OK, from what I understand it will continue again next weekend from where it left off.
==========

Hey I splurged and bought a Corned Beef Brisket to have for dinner tonight. But when I got home and smelled the fridge acting up, that put everything on hold. So it's corned beef tomorrow instead. No biggie.
Cheers :))



No comments: