Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring :)














and I hope you're enjoying your day!
The weather is perfect here today so rather than work inside, I'm going to get out for a bit and see if I can't make my flower garden a little less ugly.
Yes that's what I said. Still need to pull out all the old dead stuff from last year so when it's time, I can bring it back to life.
(that line made me think of the song below)
==========

Let me start with DailySharePro: This is the 3rd day in a row that the site won't come up so one could only guess that it's done. But you know, running since Nov. 8th and always paying out on time, you can't complain. It was a good program and ran for over four months so I feel the need to congratulate the Admin for this accomplishment. It's not an easy job and was run fairly the entire time. But all good things must end and this one probably just ran it's course.
==========

Twentyby20: our last cycling brought my first positions up to $5.00 each. Now remember those won't cycle again for 8 days, but when they do we'll receive the 'other' $5.00 in earnings.
Purchased two new positions today which I've been doing every day since it started and received another payout yesterday too :)
==========

Tueps: cycled our 2% last night and will again tomorrow. Getting close to that 101 day mark where we'll start earning more each week. Excellent.
==========

ACX: in your wallet - account balance - 
has anybody noticed they changed the wording there?

PC BASIC
EARNINGS LOST:

PC PREMIUM
EARNINGS LOST:
==========


No comments: