Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July


Happy Independence Day to those of us in the U.S.

I'll be out later for the annual 4th of July party at my son's house but here's a couple of things I want to mention before I go...

Twentyby30: my account was taken off of hold (finally) and I am cycling again. They didn't back track / catch up what I missed but at least it's moving again now :)

FutureYields is doing just fine and yesterday I decided to go with the 3 day plan since the next few days at home will be busy for me.

PAS put out a long update but I have yet to read it. I'm sure it's all good, just short on time right now, lol

Payza - Pay Processor: got an email from them that US citizens can use their service once again. I got pretty excited until I checked my account and saw that the money I had in there is gone. Where did it go? Well, they told me it was confiscated by the Dept of Justice and gave me a link to information about how I can 'possibly' get it back. Hmmm, is that for real or not??

ACX: here's a shocker.
I upgraded to Silver when it first opened and noticed some of my downline doing the same. My Silver RC got past the minimum $20 mark so I put in for a withdraw. Amazingly enough, received it in 2 days time. Well, guess I'll keep my Silver Membership alive for as long as it stays profitable.

No comments: