Friday, July 18, 2014

Happy Friday



Happy Friday to you :)
Was busy yesterday afternoon babysitting and am doing the same in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow. Well, wee hours to me. I'm not an early riser like I used to be so 'be here at 9 AM' is just early.

LoyaltyChecks, my 2 day plan expired so I cashed out my earnings and went in for another 2 day run with my principal. Might as well get it while the gettin is good.

FutureYields is still paying but keep in mind it started on June 30th.

PAS: have almost earned enough to buy another Rev Share unit and I plan to do that to keep it growing.

AdzPays: cashed out the other day and wondered why I only received half of what I requested while the other half went back to wallet (where I can spend only). Seems if I had read the FAQ's more clearly, I would have known the answer before submitting a ticket, duh.
In any case, I did receive my payout.

Speaking of payouts... I requested one from Twentyby30 on the 4th of July. It was scheduled to be paid on the 15th. Checking my withdrawals list on the 16th I see it's been changed to the 18th. Will it come through tonight? Sure hope so.

ACX: since I am upgraded to Silver and most of my referrals are not... I've been getting some scattered Silver Membership RC that "leapfrogged" to me. Once it reaches $20 you can withdraw and I can honestly say that 'so far' they've been paying that pretty fast.
NOTE: my DSP withdraw requests never did get paid after 3000+ hours. It's only been the Silver RC and regular RC that has gotten paid quickly.

No comments: