Saturday, February 16, 2013

Let The Good Times Roll

RicanAdFunds: I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed reading Richards post in the News Wire today.

Processor IDs Updated
written by Russell ISMmagic, February 16, 2013
All processors submitted up to 9th February are processed.
Over 95% were approved.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL
written by Richard Cannon , February 16, 2013

All payments have been processed - and all is well with the new Phase 2 updates. EgoPay will be back on for purchases and withdrawals very soon and it is still an amazing pleasure to see so many people earning everyday - people say 'RAF rocks' but I say 'YOU rock' YOU are the ones that make RAF what it is - we want to make it better and will be improving constantly - thank you all for your support, patience and just for being you





Was thinking last night what I could do to get more of my readers involved in RAF. I came up with one idea but it wasn't a very good one. So I'll put my thinking cap back on and keep at it.





==========

Sol-R Energy: just received another "Automatic Withdraw".
Gotta love that option!

==========

xGolding: no news until Monday since earnings and payments are shut off for the weekend.

==========

You know, I may not have much going on here, but what I am involved in is working great. So why would I do things differently? Hmmm?

==========

This one's for you Richard. Cheers!



3 comments:

Brad Tramell said...

Hi again, :) Just wanted to say I put 300$ in RAF and 300$ in adsincome, and wanted to thank you for your opinion on these programs, I too feel really good about this and hope they are with us for a long, long time :D

Anonymous said...

"You know, I may not have much going on here, but what I am involved in is working great. So why would I do things differently? Hmmm?"

Precisely !
If it ain't broke, don't fix it !

Dez

blondie said...

That's great Brad,
and Congrats to your upline too :)
I don't see you anywhere on my list but I'm glad I could help.

Yep, thanks Dez ;)