Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday


Hope you all have fun today watching the Superbowl, if that's what you do. I just got done creating a 7 Layer Dip for my contribution to the munchies table.


Sol-R Energy: day 14 for me and just cashed out my 2.2% daily earning. I do love that Instant withdraw button :)
NOTE: if you get this message after submitting for EgoPay:
This mail is to inform you that your withdrawal request of $xx.xx has been successfully submitted and will be processed within 24 hours.
Just go back to your Withdrawals page, Cancel it and Re-Submit. Ego sometimes lags, that's all.


RicanAdFunds and ismAdsIncome: so happy to see Admin updates in one area today! Here's the link, plus I've also added it to my sidebar for your convenience. See banner name
"RAF Official NewsWire".
http://ismmagic.com/989-ricanadfunds-news.html


No comments: