Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Really Late Start

Unfortunately I was busy all morning and now it seems to late to get started. So I'm gonna go "make my rounds" and if anything urgent pops up, I'll give you a holler :)

ismMagic: seems one of their 'codes' is not completed yet because if you go to ismMagic to renew your membership using your Magic points, you will get this error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /features.html on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It's been mentioned to me a couple of times and I'm sure the Admin's are aware of it also. They're smart guys and should have it fixed in no time.


ismAdsIncome: only 20 more days before they reach their 200 day celebration. Wow! Pretty amazing eh?


RicanAdFunds on the other hand, completed their first 125 days 15 days ago. And I have been replacing my 'expired' Ad Units as we go along. Am enjoying my 'daily income' from it so trying to keep it up there or higher when I can.


Sol-R Energy: all looks good. Will cash out tomorrow.


xGolding: requested 2 cash outs, will update when paid.


No comments: