Tuesday, August 12, 2014

2nd Post for Tuesday...

cause I didn't want to mess with the last one.
Needed to clear my head first so I could get on with business.

AdCashNetwork is doing very well. I only have 5 positions and have earned over $10 in the last 28 hours or so.
Someone mentioned that surfing is not required at this time to get paid, but will be soon. From what I can tell, the surf timer resets somewhere between 7 - 7:30 PM EDT.

Sparbs: completed it's first 15 days and payouts are going out. Lots of members are reinvesting also. Thumbs up to the Admin and program.

PerfectAdSolution: after steadily purchasing for the first 30 days, thought it would be wise to get my "seed money" out. So starting today, will be cashing out a bit and then probably switch off. One day purchase, next day cash out. We'll think on that one :)


AdzPays: not much to report, it's still rolling along just fine and dandy.



No comments: