Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday Pics to Follow :)

I didn't forget you Jess.
Will get some of those Birthday pics in today ;)

*******

PAC-RevenueShare has a nice new look AND the withdraw button is open for cash outs. My first 12x12 expired at midnight so it felt really good to click that button today. I'll be adding a new one later on. Off to do my surfing first.

*******

Same with PACforAll ... got another 12x12 expiry (bought on the 10th) so it was also completed today. I have been buying new ones every 3 days just to keep the cash flow steady. Works for me :)

*******

Received a nice RC payment from GNI last night while I slept.Thank you to my referrals there. I'll be pooling money soon to add to it myself.

*******

What? No links today? Naw. All these programs are listed on the right and I'm too lazy to copy the codes here :P

*******

MyMarketShares had another good week. Remember tomorrow is the day for Cash Out or Rollover. Here is a portion of Margaret's update:

"Tonight is the night! Remember as long as your upgraded and surfed all week you can upgrade or buy pips today and still get roi for the full week. This week the ROI is already going to be 20% so go ahead and upgrade now to take advantage of the ROI.

Free members can still earn this week on referrals so what are you waiting for? MyMarketShares is growing by almost 100 members a day so get your Share now."

*******

No comments: