Friday, September 4, 2009

Pay Day :)

It's payment request day at PACforAll today! YaY!! So don't forget to withdraw your earnings today, receive it tomorrow, and then you can decide what to do with it.
Keep in mind this is their third payday since they started. So be sure to get your "seed money" out as you go along. Plus it's always more fun to make money when you're not worried about losing money. Am I right?

*******

AdShares4U first week of growth has been great. You DO have to surf 70 sites per week in order to share in the revenue. Then there's a 50/50 type of rule when you withdraw. So once this first week is over, we'll get the hang of it all, won't we?

*******

One more thing while I'm thinkin about it ... I did receive my weekly payment from GNI yesterday and 2 more payments from PacRS. Okay then :)

*******

Hey I got stuff to do today so I'm otta here!
Have a Wonderful Friday :))

*******

No comments: