Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So what have I been doing all day? and Wed?

I don't feel like starting a new post today so I'm just gonna add to this one as I go along my merry way. Updates will be in blue.

*******

Well, I surfed over at the new MindPowerSurf. I really like this one so far. Took me a while to figure out that the "Advertising TV Rotator" link meant 'start surfing'. Duh! Anyway, day 2 and I already got a payout from it :)
Oh and if you join then have trouble logging in ... make sure there is NO www in front of the program name.
This works fine: http://mindpowersurf.com/?ref=blondie
Just replace blondie with your own username.
Another good surf day. Another good profit. I'll probably cash some out tomorrow.

*******

Our very special PAC-RevenueShare is back online. But you already knew that huh?
Today (Wed) am getting a "Server Too Busy". I'll just try to log in later. I heard in MMG that folks are having problems so at least I know, it's not just me.
*Admin is aware of it too. So sit tight.
** 8:00 EST: I was able to login and surf. Noticed that my last payout went to Cash Balance instead of Rebate. (big sigh) Not sure what to do now. I'll sleep on it and work it out tomorrow.

*******

AdRebatesPro could quickly turn into one of my favorites! Diane is awesome support and always seems to be there when you need her. I haven't requested a w/d from there yet. Still trying to build my funds to a good amount ... and it's coming along very nice :)
PS, those 10% max earning days are still happening!

*******

I'm still in love with PACforAll. Waiting on a few payouts now but they have been coming in regular so I'm not concerned. Kazzy and EL (and support Karen) are doing a great job. So thumbs up!

*******

And for you Private Surf Players ... you know ... the one that starts with a "G"? Today and tomorrow are compound days there. Don't forget.

*******

MyMarketShares is doing good. Margaret (the Admin) is always coming up with new ideas to help us all. Just a reminder that tomorrow is cash out or rollover day. Cool
Did my daily surf, cashed out a bit and rolled the rest.

*******

AdShares4U is OK too. Seems to be too slow for me right now. Maybe just cause I'm more in the 'Quick! Make Money For Christmas' mode. I dunno. On a scale of 1 - 10, I would have to rank this one kinda low. Just seems like it's not what I wanted or needed at this time. Catch my drift?

*******

Oh goodness. Just saw a new update in 10DollarsWonder.
I don't know what he's proposing now. I didn't want to take the time to read it. All I noticed was this:

High12009-09-18 09:49:321254137360-RP13$ 0.30

So that last $10 purchase made .30 cents in 11 days.

You do the math :(

*******

Made my weekly withdraw request from GoldNuggetInvest today. Should receive it tomorrow. YaY!

*******

Have you noticed our SPAM is on the rise? Just cause these idiots see my email address here in my blog, they think I'm gonna open everything I get? NOT!!! Especially when it's sent to ME from ME! Duh! How stupid do you think I am? Go away spammers and leave me alone. Else I'll start opening every program you send me and report you for SPAMMING! Would you like that? Yes? So would I.

*******

Promise I'll answer emails tomorrow, ok? Got side tracked today and read some but didn't respond. And I apologize for that. Tomorrow is the day. Thanks :)

*******

I just wrote a wonderful post ... and yet, I can't convince myself to post it. But I did save it for a later time ... just in case I need to vent.

Night night :)

*******

No comments: