Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good Morning & Happy Hump Day

Was up bright and early this morning. I'm gonna be a busy girl today. Will be cooking lasagna for a birthday dinner tonight. Pics will follow soon :)

*******

Speaking of Birthdays ... just did my surfing over at my Favorite Revenue Share, PAC-RS which is 2 months old now! They're having a birthday bonus today and giving us 6% on purchases in the 12x12. Of course I just had to buy a new one! Also today is Cashout Request Day there. So if you've been playing all along and have money available, go for it now!

*******

PACforAll will be 1 month old tomorrow and should reach $1 million in deposits. The person who takes it over the $1 million mark will WIN $250 Cash. Nice :) AND they're also having the 6% bonus day today for new purchases! Right on!

*******

Was just sitting here typing and noticed a little squirrel face looking through the glass door. But of course by the time I went to get the camera, he ran over to the tree to wait for those Peanuts from Heaven. Yes, he looks up when he hears the door open. He knows I'm a sucker for his cute little face.

*******

Wednesday is also Cashout and/or Rollover day at MyMarketShares. And I see we had another 20% week. That makes me smile :) So now I need to figure out how to work this thing since I messed it up last week.
OK I rolled 100% earnings again today. Seems like the smart thing to do at this early stage.

*******

2 comments:

Randy said...

Wow...lasagna. I love it. I bet you cook it good too. Have a great birthday party tonight.

Randy

blondie said...

Thanks Randy,
I make it with cottage cheese instead of ricotta. Makes it juicier, not so dry, so know?
Have a good one!