Friday, December 10, 2010

2, to, two, 2, 2 and 2000
















Let's start today with an Awww!

2 days ago my grand baby turned 5 months old.
Happy Birthday Baby O ... Hugs and Kisses!!!
Gramma Loves You! (Isn't she adorable?)

Today is Synergy Money's One Month Birthday!!!

Two days from today is Ivan's (SM Admin) Birthday!!!

Yes I am still earning 2% daily at SynergyMoney!!!

Yes I am still earning 2% daily at Ad2Million who just happens to have over 2000 members as of today!!!

*********

Number 1 on my list is SynergyMoney where I just received this update from the Admin:

Dear blondie,

Today is a special day for Synergy Money and all members. We celebrate our first month of operations.

I am extremely excited about that fact and without a slightest doubt I can say that this was a month of accomplishments. We stand in a very healthy position at this moment and this would have never been possible without the support of the members of Synergy Money.

This was also a month of challenges. We had plenty of challenges in the beginning – script issues, glitches etc. However, we overcame those with precision and attention and now are stronger than ever.

I see how we all will have a very happy holiday season in Synergy Money and after New Year, we should expect even more growth than ever.

As a guideline in my administration job, I consider the creation and addition of ethical value to Synergy Money and its structures the most important.

The program is owned by its members. Each member is seen and treated as an equal and is in no way to be considered to be any less valuable than anyone else.

Happy Birth once again.

Regards,
Ivan

P.S. Remember we have a chat incorporated in the contact and customer support pages. You can always come and chat with me there. Also be sure to check our exciting thread in the Money Maker Group forum - http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Synergymoney-Synergymon-t361885.html


That is one rockin good update and Thank You Ivan for taking such good care of us.
I especially love this part: "The program is owned by its members" as I DO take pride in ownership of this program.

Hey, it's here for us and if we treat it right, do our fair share of promoting (sharing with others), and/or our own fair share of re-investing to make our program grow, there's no reason why we can't be celebrating a one year birthday before we know it.

Speaking of which, today being our One Month Birthday also means that another 25% Principal Return will be paid to me from the Serial "Premium" Plan that I started on day one. (Which also puts me in profit at this point (had I not reinvested already :)) With that being said, am off to buy a new position as soon as I get done here. Gotta take care of "my" business, ya know? LOL

*********

Number 2 on my list is Ad2Million
Not that it's number 2, just next in line, ha!
I just re-purchased 5 more positions today (with profit) and am happy to report that things couldn't be looking better there.
Being 3-1/2 months young, over 2,000 members as I write this... it just doesn't get any better than that.
Love seeing the Paid Posts from my readers, friends and associates in the forums too. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
We're doing great guys. Keep up the good work sharing and being supportive. It does pay off, don't ya agree? (grin)

*********

I've gotten way more SPAM today than normal. Do you think it's cause one of these "closed programs" sold our names to their spammer friends? Hmmm
So who's to blame? There's so many that have closed recently, hard to say.
Oh well, tomorrow's another day and another click of the "report spam" button :)

*********

This morning I removed a nasty post I added last night. Now I'm wishing I hadn't.
There's another big time recruiter/blogger out there that's no better than the one I mentioned yesterday. He recently joined AvatarSurf, put a lot of money in, and I KNOW it hasn't been 12 days since he joined and promoted it. Meaning, no one who joined under him got into profit.
And all he has to say is: "Has hit cash flow problems and not continuing!"
That just burns my behind.

*********

6 comments:

naphtali said...

I got one more for ya Blondie..... Baby O is TOOO cute! Good weekend to you.

blondie said...

Oh Yeah!!!
That was my other TOO
Once I started typing I forgot what I was doing, LOL

Hey thanks for coming to my rescue in the A2M thread. Could you tell I was losing my patience? hahaha Some peoples kids :(

Later

Randy V said...

She is adorable Judy! Now what would we expect from a granddaughter of yours!!!!

Thanks for sharing the picture. I know she will be having a great Christmas!

Have a great weekend!

Randy V

blondie said...

Randy,
If you only knew me better, hehe

She is a cutie for sure.
Still don't know what to get her for Christmas though. Her Mama says "diapers". WHAT?
Naw, we'll come up with something better than that.

Randy V said...

I have the same problem. Landen is 7 months next week but I'm sure I will figure out something. He will like whatever he gets this year...hope it stays that way!!

RV

blondie said...

Too funny Randy
We know better than that, LOL