Sunday, December 19, 2010

Priceless



So easy, even Cash Cat can do it, LOL

This pic came from one of the many priceless posts in the MMG forum in our SynergyMoney thread.

I'm amazed every day at the creative things these folks are coming up with. Surely the happiest and most colorful thread in the forum right now.

*********

Was happy to hear that I got a new referral today in Gord's Easy40Plan through Grand Bank Club. Thanks Robert. I'm sure you'll be real happy with us all :)
Also received my weekly Profit Share from GBC, so come Jan 1st, I'll be paying the PIF at full speed once again. Maybe even a little more. I mean ... it IS the giving season right?

*********

As mentioned before (I think), bought a total of 10 new positions at Ad2Million over the last 2 days and today also requested a cash out. Pretty neat eh?
Date: December 19, 2010 6:51:26 PM
Amount Sent: $200.00 USD
Sender Name: ad2million.com
Cheers to Carrie and the new and improved Ad2Million!
Aren't ya glad you joined? (grin)

*********

No comments: