Monday, December 6, 2010

Mission Accomplished

Other than ...
- waiting for the family to locate John's Iraqi Dinars (that may be in a box in the garage),
- and waiting to see if the "Health Debit Card" really does come through,
- and waiting to see if the "Bunny Bump Game" really does send the refund that was promised ... look what I got today:


Congratulations, you have earned a bonus referral commission at ad2million!
Your direct referral micronuts has repurchased $ 20.00 and
you have received a bonus referral commission of $ 0.40!

Do you know what this means?!?
After about two months of waiting (and nagging at) John's (js) daughters mother to find the time to actually log into Ad2Million, change the profile information, and do what I suggested she do ... I'm finally off the hook 'watching' his account! YaY!!!

So those of you who are signed up in Ad2Million under micronuts may rest assured that any earnings (daily or referral commission) will be going to his daughter, as I had intended from the start. Whew! Can I relax now? It's been a long hard journey and I'm glad it's almost done. (sigh of relief)

PS, John didn't start with many positions, but it's been growing the entire time. So my guess is that his daughter cashed out today about $100, more or less.

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Good of you to watch over it for them, my friend!

Santa's paying attention, I'm sure!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim,

Santa? LOL cute

TTUL :)