Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just Another Day

- Synergy Money added a Testimonial Section today on the front page of the site. So now those who are not members yet can read the latest 5 posts from current members. Good idea and I'm glad Ivan decided to do that so you can read what others are saying, not just me, LOL.

- Ad2Million - got a nice $15 RC today (thanks to my referral who did that) and also received payment from Carrie last night. Whew! Now maybe I can breathe a little easier. This Christmas thing along with other obligations took it's toll on me this year. So TG for these programs so that I could keep my head above water.
PS, my first spend from launch day = cycled 125 times = $ 25.00 in earnings back. So we've made 2-1/2 times our money back before tonight's cycling. Very cool :)

- GrandBankClub is doing just great and I understand Gord is having a record breaking month with PIF contributions and those winning the Free $40 board positions. Hats off to you Gord!

I didn't sleep well last night and kept dreaming about tea bags. Don't ask me why, just was.
Oh wait ... maybe I DO know why.
Was thinking about JS yesterday since it's been 3 months now, and for his last birthday on June 4th I sent him a gift basket of tea bags and snacks. Didn't even think about that until just now. Weird eh?

No comments: