Monday, December 27, 2010

Anniversaries ...

Spaced out yesterday that Ad2Million celebrated their 4th Month Anniversary. That's a pretty big feat to accomplish in this business. Membership still grows at a good rate and personally, I don't see any reason why this can't go on and on.
Also as of yesterday, I am officially at 100 positions. So earning $20 a day is fine by me and honestly, I really need it right now. So Thank You Carrie and all members of Ad2M. Let's keep sharing with others and make this the program of 2011. How about that?

*******

Another Anniversary today that's not so good is the passing our dear friend JS. Can't believe it's been 3 months since I chatted with him. I still miss him like crazy.

*******

Planning ahead and looking forward to the Synergy Money New Year Contest in the MMG forum. Ivan has been sending out emails to members about it or you can read it in his News on the site. As for me, I've been cashing out a little and rolling over a little into the Serial Advanced plans. Only 14 more days for my first spends from day one to totally mature. Then it's decision time again :))

*******

GrandBankClub just keeps going and going too. Was chatting with Gord this morning and he shared a bit of information with me about how he "works it" and how things are progressing. Also since I was the first in the Club (after him of course), I should be getting a nice surprise payment sometime in January. YaY for that!

*******
*******

So I was just in the shower and thinking.
Are you guys feeling better now that these programs have made it through Christmas? Will you feel better about them after the New Year?

I've heard quite a few folks say ... I'll join this one and buy into it after the 1st. So am wondering, why is that? Is that because Christmas took a toll on your pocket book? Or is it because you want to make sure they're still online after the new year? LOL, or maybe a little of both.

Anyway, I feel good about what I'm 'playing in' now and hope they all last a very long time. But you know, it's up to us to keep them alive and well. We're not dealing with scammers here so that's never been a concern. But these types of programs do need new members (and recurring spends) to keep them growing at a healthy rate. For that, we need to "Come Together" and make it happen.

So now, are you a lookie loo or a player?
I'm a player in the three programs above and have been since day one. Ad2Million covered my entire Christmas expense this year. Synergy Money just paid for my heating bill for the month, and Grand Bank Club will cover an unexpected debt for me come January. So there ya have it. You CAN make money here if you play your cards right. Don't sit and wait too long watching to see how it goes. I've been in all three of these since they opened, with no regrets and have never looked back.

2 comments:

Randy V said...

Hey Judy;

You always get my attention with your music selection. I agree with what you are saying.

I am only in Ad2million but it has been really growing thanks to you. I really haven't checked out the other two. I do have a couple others that I am pretty dedicated to.

Have a great week and rest of 2010.

Randy V

blondie said...

Oh good to hear Randy.
Am glad you're involved in other things as well and that they are hopefully going good for you.
Weird song today, but it fit what I was thinking.
Take care :)