Saturday, December 11, 2010

Progression

Was thinking about this last night, so for those of you who are new to my blog, here's the story.

Progression: Math a series of numbers or quantities each derived from the one preceding from a consistent operation.

On August 22nd I was contacted by a gal named Carrie to help with the launch of a new program.
Why me?
- Well, because you introduced the last program that ran on this script and it did very well for a very long time.
Who else will be involved in the launch?
- No one. Just you.
What? OK (grin), let me take a look at it.

So I checked it out. Yep, same script as the old one. But I see she's offering 2% instead of 1%. OK, so far so good.
I wonder how people will react to this plan being launched as a new program? Well, there's only one way to find out. Launch it and see what happens.

For the next 4 days I went over the site top to bottom. Clicked everything I could, tested and re-testing all the links. Made a deposit to be sure it was working properly. Even recruited a couple of my friends to help with the testing of the 'Buy positions' button.

(wanna hear something really funny? I told them if for some reason this didn't work out, I'd refund their $10 personally. har!)

Now it's August 26th and Carrie's getting antsy. "Can we launch yet? Can we launch yet?"

So at 11 AM that day, I announced the grand opening of Ad2Million.

- First I started the thread in MMG.
- Then I posted here in my blog.
- Then my friend (Quick Draw Mc)Gord was super fast in sending his Newsletter before my Alert was ready, haha
- Finally, my Alert is done, sent, and I can rest for a bit.

The first 6 hours brought in 50 members.
The first 24 hours we hit 100 members total.
Today, 3-1/2 months later, we are at 2038 Members!

Now do you see the "Progression" here?
Me, to you, to them, to everyone else in the world.
And we're still growing every single day!!


So blondie? What made you think of all this?

Well, while chatting with Ivan of SynergyMoney yesterday, it occurred to me that there's no reason WHY we can't duplicate the same success to Synergy as we did (and continue to do) with ad2million.

You and I and everyone else involved all have an equal hand in this. And as Ivan said in his last update,
"The program is owned by its members." (I really enjoyed that line by the way.)

So back to the Progression.
Everything has to start somewhere.
If you share this with just one person, who shares with one, who shares with one ... do you see what can happen here?

Progression: Math a series of numbers or quantities each derived from the one preceding from a consistent operation.

I do consider both of these programs a 'consistent operation'. Carrie has done a great job for 3-1/2 months with the only change being the set 2% 'daily'. Which is much better as far as I'm concerned.

Ivan in Synergy Money has a small team of associates who have helped with some of the planning of the program. And I do believe, after a few improvements during the first month of operation, he's got it right where he wants it now. (which is pretty darn close to being perfect IMO)

So without sounding like a Commercial, I'll let you check the programs yourself. Gimme a holler if you have any questions. I'm extremely pleased with BOTH of them and just wanted to share my thoughts today.

*******



4 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Awesome post!

I can see a lot of thought and experience went into your writing. I follwed your Alert about Ad2Million way back when and joined. Glad I did.

Have a great weekend

Gord

blondie said...

I know I know Quick Draw, LOL

I see your nice payouts for Ad2M in the forums.

And ya know, we can do the same thing for Synergy. (thumbs up)

naphtali said...

I know I'm a couple days late, but great post! I agree that the same success we have experienced with Ad2millions can be achieved with SynergyMoney.

blondie said...

Thanks Greg :)
I believe it too.
Onward and upward as they say (whoever 'they' are) haha
Take care and have a great week!