Sunday, December 26, 2010

Trying to get back to work, if you call this work

You know, sometimes when I'm gone for a day or two, it makes it harder to get restarted. But I'll do my best.

At least my feet are warm again. Nothing fancy for me, just some cozy butt kickin new slippers.

Had a great Christmas yesterday and as soon as I can, will download a pic or two. Of course Baby "O" was the highlight of the day in her little Santa outfits. Just too cute :)

*******

Happy Boxing Day to my Canadian friends out there too!!

*******

In an attempt to get back to 'work', I checked my Synergy Money account this morning and realized that another 15 days had passed and I received my (3rd) 25% principal back (in the Serial Plan) on top of earnings. YaY! Yes it was the 3rd time for me since we're now at the 45 day mark. So once again I re-purchased more positions in the Serial Advanced plan (using the paid out principal plus earnings) and withdrew a little for myself too.
Thanks again to Ivan and all the members we have so far. Got a feeling 2011 will be a good year.
PS, our 12 Days to Christmas Contest is over BUT we'll be starting a new one on Dec 31st and will run for the first week of the New Year. I'll tell you more about that later.

*******

Also checked into Ad2Million and realize it's been a week since my last withdraw. So now it's decision time once again. How much to repurchase with and how much to take out? Hmmm
And with the membership count constantly on the rise, (over 2600 members now), I can picture Ad2Million having a nice long life in 2011 also.

*******

GrandBankClub's usual profit share was done today and I received my fair share. Thanks for that Gord! I gotta remember the end of this week to pay my PIF for January. It's all good and things just keep moving along there too. Thumbs Up :)

*******


2 comments:

danish said...

So glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas, We did as well. Dropped in Xmas Eve to my younger daughter's place, to exchange gifts with her, Son-in-law and two wonderful grand kids ( 7 & 5 yrs). Then an hours drive to the north to our other daughter's. Spent the weekend there. Had a wonderful Xmas day...this time with 5 other grandchildren. have just arrived home (Sun. evening).
Back to work tomorrow. Looking forward to another great year following your blog and all the good info you share with us.

Dave

blondie said...

Thanks Dave :)

Happy to hear you got to see the grand kids over the Holiday weekend. Sounds fantastic.

For some reason, I feel like I've been lucky (or blessed maybe) with good programs as of late.
So I'm hoping the good ones just keep ticking, LOL

Have a great restful night, am sure you deserve it.