Monday, December 13, 2010

Seems kinda weird ...

That I don't have any AutoSurf sites to do anymore. Well I do, but the one I do is NOT mandatory.

With AvatarSurf being a scam from the start (and I don't use that word loosely), GreenAdsClub (that I haven't mentioned in a long time) has pulled the same crap. No email from them, they just stopped paying from what I can tell.
And in the HYIP world, CherryShares bit the dust. HYIFund, same thing. I could list more but there's not much point. They're all garbage.
Well, it's that time of year where these things happen all too often. Admin's and their "crew" have a nice Christmas at our expense.
Just be careful out there guys, December's not over yet.

*******

I am a very happy camper with what I'm into these days. So I'll collect my thoughts and give you a run down of my stuff in a minute. OK, here we go ...

- SynergyMoney, YaY! Ivan's been doing a great job for all of us every day since launch. We're over 30 days strong now and building our membership at a good pace. When checking my back office for referrals, I notice their ID number. Up over 300 I see! Nice :)) And yes, am lovin that 2% daily with the quarterly returns of principal (in the serial plans). Just remember those who don't have $100 to start can also earn 2% daily. Only takes the lucky number 13. Go check it out if you haven't already. Go!
PS, 12 days of Christmas starting tomorrow. Ck back for details.

- Ad2Million ... you know, I get those "congratulations" emails from them every day telling me I've earned a commission from my downline spends or re-spends. Man am lovin this one too! Every day is a surprise but I always know that I can count on that 2% earning showing up daily. Thumbs Up Carrie (admin) and all members who are sharing and helping this one grow!

- GrandBankClub: Easy40Plan, K-Game, Karus. Has lots of names but it's all the same thing. Gord is the reliable one who is 'watching over' our spends in the Club and taking care of all the details. Gotta love it! Yesterday being a profit share day, am happy to report that I've made a couple more bucks which has been added to my account balance. Geez, I already have enough in there to pay for a premium PIF next month. Thanks guys and gals for sharing in the PIF as often as you can. And Congrats to all the drawing winners too!!

- ProductShares ... hmmm. Well, profit share sites aren't the most popular things right now and this one is no exception. But the good part is, we can promote it, we can use it to promote our own stuff, and I'm pretty sure Valerie will be around for quite awhile so it won't go to waste. I've been showing off my stuff there in banners and text ad's so it's all good. Also getting paid an occasional 'profit share' earning of a few cents here and there. No complaints. It's just a little slower than I thought it would be.

-


No comments: