Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Could Use Some Help Here

No matter how hard I try, this Christmas present wrapping thing just seems to take longer and longer every year.

Ah well, it's worth it once you see the reactions of those on the receiving end.

I enjoy giving more than receiving anyway, don't you?

I'm bad with the poker face thing.
If I get something that's weird, am sure my face tells a story, LOL

*******

Thank goodness I don't need to babysit those first three programs listed on the right. They just seem to run by themselves ... like magic :)
Of course I do need to check them daily and make decisions every once in awhile, but for the most part, they just go go go. TG for the Admins of those. They are the real worker bee's.

*******

2 comments:

debbie said...

I wish you a very Merry Christmas, Blondie.

Look forward to making $$ with you in AD2Million in 2011!

blondie said...

Thanks Debbie,
Merry Christmas to you also :)

Yep, Ad2M and a few others should do us well.
Take care and Happy Holidays!