Thursday, December 9, 2010

Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over


It's times like this that I really hate being right.

I saw a lot of my online contacts playing this "game", but I didn't think I should write to each and every one of them. I mean ... they know what they're doing and know where to find me.

Am also happy that I put it to bed, made about $12 profit (so I was not one of the big HAR's he claimed to have), and was smart enough not to share my link with anyone after day one. I only had one referral to worry about, and he's fine.

Also feeling bad now that I laughed when I read the post below ... but c'mon! The writing was on the wall. I only had 3 people ask me what I meant in my "back pedal" post on the 23rd. Too bad it wasn't more.

Oh well, here's the News:

Hello Avatar Surfers,

Today we are here with a very bad news!

Due to a large number of HIT And Runners taking away their big profits and no more investing, also chargebacks of AP fraudulent funds has caused the closeness of AvatarSurf

We are very sad to say this but this is a fact! Only I am not responsible for this but the members are too

Can't end up now with a good day message so bye guys

Regards,
John Williams

IDIOT !!!
PS, you know that wasn't a real name, right?
I'd eat my Yogi Bear hat if it was!

PPS, you should have seen the post in MMG that quickly got deleted by the Mods. There was a lot of SOB, MF'er, Bast..., a.hole, rot in hell stuff like that in there. Poor person. Said they lost 9K. Can you believe it?!?

One more thing: thanks to my informant for giving me a clue what was going on here. Once I opened my eyes, I saw all of what they told me, and more.

*************

Gosh, I hate to mix good programs with bad ones.
Let me think about it for a minute and I'll try to ease my way into a happier chat subject.

Party Day tomorrow. Am loading some pics right now, plus we've got a couple of things to celebrate. So guess I'll see you then. Bye Bye

*************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad I wasn't one of those on this program. Never even heard of it. But we all live and learn. That's why, when I go into these programs, I only go in with small amount and test the water first.

It is sad though to know, that there's still suds out there ripping people off.

That's why it is hard to get referrals into good and honest programs that works. People don't trust them any more.

Ken (UK)

blondie said...

Hey Ken,
Yes there are still scammers out there and always will be. That's the way we have to look at it from now on, sad to say.

I'm very careful what I play in nowadays. Out of my first 5 banners on the right side, 3 of those folks I know personally and the other two, I trust. So there ya have it.

And I must say, I am making money now by NOT trusting the shady ones, LOL

Cool :)

debbie said...

I wish I had $9000 to invest in Ad2Million :)

I'vwe learned the hard way not to invest anything I cant afford to lose.

blondie said...

You got it Debbie.
Once it's spent, I kiss it goodbye.
If it comes back with extra, all the better :)
Take care