Thursday, December 30, 2010

No Respect

On the right side of this blog page, it clearly says:

ALERT SERVICE

You can join my Free Alert Service here. This is ONLY for my Alert Service. Plse send regular email to: blondiejudy@gmail.com

And I really do try to keep my list clean.
So to the jokers who think it would be a good idea to join this, then SPAM me endlessly with no mercy ... let me just say you're an Idiot! Once I send an alert, I hardly go back to that address anyway. So stop wasting your time. Besides, I am very well aware of how to press the f-u ... oops I mean 'report spam' button.

No Respect I tell ya ... No Respect!

*******

I'm running on empty today. Was up late last night waiting for one of the cats to come home. He never did. So like a Mom when the kids are out late, you just can't sleep good until you know they're home safe and sound. For me, that was early this morning, so I think I got about an hour of restful sleep...ah well.

*******

- Synergy Money's New Years Eve Contest will be starting in the MMG forum in a few more hours. Why so early? Well because we're doing this one on Ivan's time, not the server time. Here's part of his note:
On the New Year's eve, we will award two posts on topic about New Year - one based on creativity and one picked randomly. I will announce the winners before 12 AM. You can come up with something creative or just simple "Happy New Year"
I will announce the start of the contest in the MMG thread. The start will be at 3PM server time. The contest will run for 24 hours.

Back to me, I purchased a New Serial Advanced Plan this morning plus received a payout! Very nice rhythm I've got going there. Maybe we can dance our way into the New Year eh? LOL

*******

- Ad2Million ... sometimes when I get bored I start looking at stats. Was thinking about referrals the other day so decided to check up on my own. Found myself squinting at the calculator when I realized that exactly 50% of my personal referrals are "Active".
Now we're talkin about over 4 months here, and there are members who joined under me on day one and never bought even one position. Well not under me anyway.
Speaking of stats: Total members now: 2740
That number goes up every single day, along with my earnings :)
Am lovin it!!

*******
*******

2 comments:

danish said...

Hi Judy,
I see the same thing in my ad2millions referral list...less than 50% of them are listed as active. Sent out a short reminder to them that they can't earn anything unless they purchase at least one ad position. Will see if that helps them get going.
Meanwhile, off to the cottage for The New Year weekend. Back on line on Monday.
Want to wish you and your Family a very Happy, very healthy and successful 2011.

blondie said...

Thanks Dave,
Hope you have a wonderful time at the cottage this weekend!
Happy New Year to you and yours!