Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We're Baaaaaack !!!


If you read the below earlier, have no fear. Ad2Million is back up and running where I live. If you can't login yet for some reason, just try again later. We're back in business!!

**The below is old news now, but at least you can see what the problem was**

- Still waiting for
Ad2Million to come back to us. I'll ask Carrie for an update if we don't see any progress soon.
*Wow, as soon as I hit my 'publish' button, an email came through from Carrie.
Here's the latest update from the hosting company. Am happy to hear that it was NOT a ddos attack.
it was not DDOS attack, every time new software release for the server, we upgrade the same without any problem, but this time unfortunately some issues came up while migrating the server to newer version, our technicians are working on it, it should be online within 4 to 6 hrs. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Now don't freak out if it's NOT in 6 hours. We all know these things take some time to get going again once they're down. So just relax, enjoy your day, and check it later on. That's what I'm gonna do.

- Ivan announced our two Winners yesterday in the SynergyMoney 12 Days to Christmas
contest:
We have announced our first 2 winners from the first day of the "12 days to Christmas" contests. To find out who that is, follow the link to our forum - at MMG.
Remember, anyone can win up to 3 times and we choose 2 winners every day - one based on most creative post and one random. Posting daily increases your chances of winning.
Merry Christmas,
Ivan

PS, I made a new Serial A deposit at SM yesterday and got some cash back also. YaY! And more cash today. YaY again!

- On Dec 13th, I won the PIF drawing at GrandBankClub. I didn't want to say anything because I thought Gord made a mistake since I already won one. But he tells me no, no mistake. Folks are winning more than once now. Whoo Hoo! Thanks Gord and all the PIF Contributors!

Hello GBC Members
The weekly Profit Share took place yesterday and no change in the rate. Members...regillett, numberonebulldog and Jooko72 got paid from the 40 Board this morning. Member Freedomseeker is at center of his board and will be paid on the next payrun as the Club continues to push members up onto the 75 Board.
Congratulations to member Blondie for winning the latest PIF draw. Thats 120 dollars in positions won be Members so far in December.
Gord

- You all know I hate shopping, but yesterday was actually fun. Picking out stuff for others is always more fun than shopping for myself or boring groceries. LOL Plan to do it again today too. Wish me Luck.

Late night note: I did great shopping today. Hit up 2 stores and found exactly what I wanted. Came home after that only cause I was hungry and had to pee. LOL Tomorrow is PetSmart for my 3 kitties and the grand doggies. That will be a fun shopping trip :)


2 comments:

devillovesangel said...

Wow what kind of kitties are those blondie?

blondie said...

I'll have to show pics some day. They're nothing exotic or anything like that.
Tabby cat and 2 Blacks. That's it :)