Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Ivan !!!





















HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN !!!


Just realized how late I am with this Birthday greeting.
Ivan, the Admin of Synergy Money and a very good friend of mine lives in Holland where it is now the next day. sheesh. Well better late than never right?

I could tell you a lot of really cool things about Ivan, and will over time.
Today I just wanted to wish him a Wonderful Birthday and to let him know how much we all appreciate him and what's he's doing for us here in this crazy online money making world.

Happy Birthday Ivan !!
xoxoxo

*******

6 comments:

xpress2 said...

...just love this Blog Page...thanks Blondie. There's usually something new to read about, like where/when I found Synergy Money. I'm looking to upgrade for a 2nd time & can't wait to reap a little benefit from this Programme & it's admin'...Thanks Ivan, & may you have many more Birthdays...
Cheers

blondie said...

Thanks and happy to hear you're enjoying Synergy also :)
I've already bought myself a new serial plan just the other day.
The profits do add up nicely, LOL
Have a great day !

Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks for setting up this blog, shame I didn't notice it for a while until now. Seems that what's going on with surfs and hyips now is a combination of admin and member caused issues. On one side there is programs that have gone down to scaming admins,mbut on the other there is a very reall possibility that the withdraw of investors on mass this month is the reason behind the recent rash of closures. I'd be curious to find out which is more responsible for this months havoc... Lionchild

D2A said...

Anyone having any issues getting to ad2million's site?

blondie said...

We'll probably never be able to find out if it's the admins or the members fault.
Although the way some of the admin's close their program, I think they make it obvious to us.

Thanks for visiting.
You know I've been here over 3 yrs now, LOL
Later

blondie said...

Yes on the Ad2M comment.
It's being worked on now, Tues.